Yiwu Blingstar Arts & Crafts Factory
Make you unique with our bling products .
Rhinestone (crystal, rhinestone) is also known as crystal diamond, rhinestone. The main component is crystal glass, which is a kind of jewelry accessory obtained by cutting artificial crystal glass into diamond facets. This material is more economical and has a diamond-like eye-catching visual effect. Therefore, it is very popular among people, rhinestones are generally used in the design of mid-range jewelry. The classification of rhinestones: According to the color, it can be divided into: white diamonds, color diamonds (such as pink, red, blue, etc.), color diamonds (also called AB diamonds), color AB diamonds (such as red AB, blue AB, etc.).
According to the shape of the bottom, rhinestones can be divided into sharp bottom drills and flat bottom drills. According to the shape of the table, they can be divided into ordinary drills and special-shaped drills. The shape of the special-shaped drill can be divided into diamond-shaped drill (marsalt), trapezoid drill, satellite stone, drop-shaped drill, oval drill, octagonal drill and so on. A general rhinestone has eight facets, and the back of the rhinestone is coated with a layer of mercury skin. Through the light gathering of the cut surface, it has a good brightness. The more cut surfaces, the better the brightness. Swarovski was the first person to discover the cut surface of crystal glass.
When many friends buy jewelry, they often hear the word "diamond", which probably understands the meaning of imitation diamonds. In fact, rhinestones are just a generic term for imitation diamonds, and rhinestones have many distinctions. So what exactly is the so-called "diamond"? How is it different from real diamonds? Here are the types of "diamonds" that you usually see on the market:
1. Glass: fake diamonds ground with glass are easy to distinguish because of its low refractive index and the lack of flashing colored light like real diamonds. Those with some experience will know at a glance. And this "diamond" is often used in relatively cheap jewelry.
2. Artificial spinel: It lacks the glittering color light of the diamond. If it is immersed in diiodomethane, its outline will be blurred. The outline of a real diamond is very clear.
3. Artificial sapphire: colorless and transparent artificial sapphire can also be used as a substitute for diamond after being polished. But it almost disappeared in "diiodomethane", and the edges of real diamonds were dark and very clear.
4. Crystal and Topaz: The transparent crystals of these two natural minerals are similar to diamonds after being polished, but they lack the brilliance of diamonds. And they are all "heterogeneous bodies", and diamonds are "homogeneous bodies", which are easier to distinguish by polarimeter.
5. Zircon: Before the appearance of man-made cubic zirconia, zircon is the best diamond substitute. Zircon has strong birefringence, that is, it has two refractive indexes, and the difference between the two refractive indexes is large. As a result, a very special optical phenomenon occurs. When observing the polished zircon facet gemstone with a magnifying glass, the top face can be seen that the bottom face and the ridge line have a clear double shadow. Since diamonds are "homogeneous bodies", there is no double shadow.
6. Cubic zirconia (ie, "Soviet diamond"): This is the most ideal diamond substitute or fake product first introduced by the former Soviet Union. It is a man-made compound without natural minerals. Cubic zirconia is very similar to natural diamond in refractive index and dispersion. But its hardness is lower (8.5), the specific gravity is 1.6-1.7 times of diamond, reaching 5.6-6, and its thermal conductivity is much lower than diamond, so it can still be accurately distinguished from diamond by instrument.
Everyone finally understands the concept of "diamond". Except that the glass in "diamond" is easier to distinguish, the other "diamond" generally depends on the gloss. Under normal circumstances, under natural light, the brilliance of diamonds is unmatched by "rhinestone" imitations (but there are exceptions, such as strontium titanate rhinestones and moissanite, which are even more brilliant than real diamonds). It is recommended that when buying everyday, if you are really inaccurate, you should not buy it or buy it under the guarantee of a certificate issued by a testing agency with professional authority.
1. Color classification
White diamonds, color diamonds (such as pink, red, blue, etc.), color diamonds (also called AB diamonds), color AB diamonds (such as red AB, blue AB, etc.).
2. Shape classification
Ordinary drills, special-shaped drills, and special-shaped drills can be divided into diamond-shaped drills (marginite), trapezoidal drills, satellite stones, and bottomless drills.
3. Other categories
The cutting surface can be as many as more than thirty sides, so the refractive index is extremely high, and the height of the refraction is deep. Because of its strong hardness, the gloss remains long-lasting, which is the best among rhinestones. The "Swarovski" rhinestone was born in Austria in 1895, and it is famous for its unique crystal stone inlays. At the end of the 18th century, Daniel Swarovski invented the automatic crystal cutting machine. Since then, the shape of the crystal can be varied, allowing the hidden poetic charm to be fully displayed. Swarovski is not only synonymous with artificial crystal products, but also a cultural symbol. It has an irreplaceable value, that is-fun. Swarovski has many branches around the world, so Swarovski only represents a quality, not necessarily from Austria.
The diamond cutting surface is generally more than a dozen, so the refraction effect is better, it can refract a dazzling light, its hardness is strong, the gloss remains at about three years, second only to the Austrian diamond.
Middle East rhinestones and domestic rhinestones, etc.
This type of rhinestone is a low-cost rhinestone manufactured by some manufacturers to meet the market, and the quality is lower than that of the Czech rhinestone.
The general rhinestones are arranged according to quality and price:
Austrian diamond (that is, SWAROVSKI Swarovski), Czech diamond, Korean diamond, domestic A diamond, domestic B diamond. However, Korean diamonds are also graded. Really imported Korean diamonds are brighter than the so-called "Czech diamonds" because they have been polished on the sides and look very bright and have good transparency.
Rhinestone can be customized and pasted on a variety of products, such as rhinestone license plate frames, rhinestone dog bowl, rhinestone key chain, custom rhinestone hair clips, rhinestone makeup brush holder. Please feel free to contact Blingstar.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.