Yiwu Blingstar Arts & Crafts Factory
Make you unique with our bling products .
1. The production process of rhinestones (that is, after melting many chemical raw materials into high-lead crystal glass round blanks, and then grinding and polishing to produce a diamond-like product, it is currently the most common and common jewellery. Raw materials).
(1) Furnace: Furnace made of high-quality zirconium steel bricks with all electrodes must be used, which can be used for 0.2-ton or 0.5-ton furnaces. It can also be made by other simple methods.
(2) Raw materials: strict quality screening and strict formula can be used to melt high-quality blanks. A crystalline glass frit containing at least 25% lead, so that the refractive index is high and the product quality is good. Therefore, the material is good, the product is good.
(3) Blank forming: a professional machine is used for glass forming, which must be strictly annealed to ensure its quality and mechanical properties.
(4) Machines: The machines used in the production are all professional machines, which are automatic equipment controlled by electronic pneumatics.
(5) All the technical requirements for the tooling fixtures used on the machine, including the sticky beads, are very strict.
(6) The rubber powder used for grinding the rough diamond beads, viscose powder, is also self-made.
(7) Carborundum used for grinding is also self-made, and its process requirements are very strict, and it is exclusively owned by experts.
(8) The polishing wheel used for polishing is to polish the rhinestone blank formed by grinding. The purpose is to throw the rhinestone blank to the same sparkle as a diamond. This wheel is made of chemical materials.
(9) Cleaning: Wash the polished rhinestones so that there is no dirt.
(10) Inspection: Put the cleaned rhinestone under the lamp to detect the finished product.
(11) Screening: It is to separate the size of the drill, each model must be separated.
(12) Chemical plating: The bottom of the diamond is plated with a layer of silver to increase its reflectivity, that is, the brightness of refraction. All equipment formulas are used exclusively.
(13) Protective film: it is to spray the plated silver with a layer of protective film to protect the silver layer to avoid the silver layer turning yellow when exposed to the atmosphere, etc. The purpose is to ensure the brightness and use time of the drill.
(14) Packaging: The purpose of packaging is the quality of the brand, and at the same time, it is also to avoid rubbing during inventory transportation.
(15) Inventory: classification, semicolon, and pay attention to air pollution.
Rhinestone production process flow:
Fixture preheating—>Upper bad material—>Bevel grinding (8 surfaces) —>Bevel polishing (8 surfaces) —>Butt feeding—>Bevel grinding (another 8 surfaces) —>Bevel polishing (other 8 faces) —> plane grinding —> plane polishing —> blanking
After cutting—>Cleaning—>Inspection—>Sieving—>Chemical plating—>Spray protective film—>Packaging—>Finished products can be sold
The Usage of Rhinestones
Rhinestone can be customized and pasted on a variety of products, such as rhinestone license plate frames, rhinestone dog bowl, rhinestone key chain, custom rhinestone hair clips, rhinestone makeup brush holder. Please feel free to contact Blingstar.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.